STEAMSEAL is a high pressure setting pipe sealant made up of manganese and graphite which offers efficient sealing for ferrous and non ferrous pipework.
Features and Benefits
• Sealed joints are easy to break and clean
• Wide temperature range from -20°C to +600°C
• Sets hard but is flexible enough to resist contraction of pipework, vibration and thermal expansion
• Resist pressures of up to 193 bar (2800 psi)
• Steam, water and air joints
• Metallic threaded joints
Recommended testing on stainless steel prior to putting in to service
MFR Part No.
Operating Temperature Range
|-20 to 600°C|
Suitable for use with
|sealing of high pressure steam, air & water joints.|