The world's first specialist hand health and comfort protection gel for workers wearing occupational gloves
Ansell, a global leader in protection solutions and Deb, a global leader in occupational skin care products, have combined their expertise to develop Triple Active Gel a unique skin care product specifically for use on the hands when wearing workplace protection gloves to address the health and comfort challenges associated with wearing gloves.
• Reduce the risk of contact dermatitis.
• Increase protection and comfort.
• Prolong glove wearing time and improve total cost in use.
The formulation provides a unique combination of anti-allergen, anti-irritant and antiperspirant benefits:
• Helps stop common workplace allergens, which are known to cause allergic skin reactions and allergic dermatitis, from being absorbed
into the skin
• Improves glove wearing comfort by significantly reducing sweating under gloves, the main cause of discomfort, skin softening and glove
dampness leading to unpleasant malodours.
• Helps block and neutralise acidic and alkaline substances that can
cause skin irritation and lead to irritant dermatitis.
Triple Active Gel is classified as a Class 1 Medical Device in
accordance with the Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC.
Size: 30ml, 100ml and 1ltr.
|Hand Protection Gel Dispenser|