pack of 2
Get it by Friday, January 21st
MM ECS MULTI-MASTER, centering drill (DIN 332), interchangeable solid carbide heads feature a hard, fine grain substrate with excellent chipping resistance, combined with a new TiAlN PVD coating. Provides high wear and oxidation resistance. Recommended for a very wide range of materials applications and machining conditions.
Features and Benefits
• Interchangeable for an excellent tooling solution
• Fine grain substrate with excellent chipping resistance for added durability
• TiAlN PVD coating for high wear and oxidation resistance
• Centre drilling
• Grade: IC908
• ISO Range - P/M/K: (P15-P30)(M20-M30)(K20-K40)
• ISO Range - H/S/N: (H10-H20)(S10-S25)
MFR Part No.
Number of Flutes