Also referred to as a plugless tag, this premium treacle drum tap is designed specifically to be used on drums that hold fluids that are thicker and have a higher viscosity than the average liquid. With a 2" BSP male thread, it is suited for most 210 litre drums. Manufactured from cast iron and finished with a brass seal. Has a manual closure and is fully lockable.
Features and Benefits
• Constructed from cast iron which is highly durable making it a robust product
• Brass seal faceplate which is corrosion resistant and hard wearing
• Allows for an ease of flow control
• Is completely lockable to prevent leakage
• Is suitable for use on horizontal drums up to 210 litres
MFR Part No.