Used for marking out lines parallel to a true edge or groove, and also to mark the centre of round bars. The product includes a machined base and two pillars that are specifically designed to hold 2 scribers with 5/32in. and 7/32in. diameter. The base has a machined V-groove for use on pipes and round bars and two frictionally held pins which are used as a guide when sliding along the true edge or groove. The angle of the pillar can be finely adjusted with the use of a knurled thumb screw. Supplied with two pillars.
Features and Benefits
• For marking out lines parallel to a true edge or groove, or the centre of round bars
• Angle of the pillar can be adjusted with the knurled thumb screw to suit your needs
• Can be used for marking out in various ways to suit your needs
• Supplied with base, 2 pillars, double ended scriber and an adjustable attachment for holding scribers the pillar for versatility of use
• Manufactured from steel for optimum durability