Designed with a steel tube core and comfortable plastic covering to allow high blade tension for straight and accurate cutting, this professional hand hacksaw frame comes supplied with a 24 TPI bi-metal blade. With both 90° and 55° blade mounting options, the product also possesses a blade tensioning mechanism and a comfortable soft grip handle.
Features and Benefits
• Plastic coating on the frame bolsters resistance to wear and tear
• Supplied with a 300 mm (12in.) Sandflex® 24 TPI bi-metal blade
• High blade tensioning mechanism to keep providing straight and neat cuts even over time
• Alternative 55° blade mounting pins to allow for flush cutting
• Steel tube core plastic coated frame allows high tension for straight accurate cutting
• Comfortable soft grip handle for bolstered user comfort, grip and control
|Sandflex Bi-metal Blade|
MFR Part No.
Saw Tooth Size
Tension Adjustment Style