This high quality 3/8in. square drive, pear head ratchet combines comfort and superior handling. Boasting a palm control system to avoid the risk of accidental reverse, a 72-tooth mechanism for 5° increments, a compact head and hanging hook, the product has a maintenance free design.
Features and Benefits
● Dust proof, maintenance free mechanism ensures our tool works to an optimum level even with frequent use
● 72 teeth mechanism for 5° increments allows for easy turning
● Drive direction can be reversed via the palm control switch, even with gloved or greasy
● Palm control system allows the operator to press down on the head which minimises the risk of accidental reverse
● Ultra- compact head allows the product to be used even in confined or restricted spaces
● Hook for hanging the product when working at height for ease
● Ergonomic comfort grip handle improves user comfort and control as well as being resistant to workshop chemicals and solvents
• NF ISO 3315
• ISO 3315
• DIN 3122
• ASME B107.10
MFR Part No.
No. of Teeth
|Pear Head Ratchet|