pack of 1
Get it by Wednesday, January 26th
This broad heel trowel possesses a solid forged blade and tang. The blade is tapered and ground to give the tool additional flexibility to the point of the trowel, whilst the end is hardened for cutting bricks. Finished with a through tang capped wooden handle.
Features and Benefits
• Blade and tang are solid forged for ultimate resilience
• Tapered ground blade bolsters flexibility to the point of the trowel for accurate working
• Hardened edge is designed specifically for cutting bricks
• Wooden handle improves user comfort and control
• Handle is capped to withstand knocks onto the end when removing mortar
|Spear & Jackson|
MFR Part No.