With wide handles, accurate movement of jaws and a robust steel design, this set of three adjustable wrenches delivers on efficiency and quality. The set includes 3 adjustable 80 series wrenches: 8070, 8071 and 8072. Manufactured from one piece forged steel with a phosphated finish, each piece has a slim headed design to allow for quality, strength and accessibility. With three sized wrenches, this set is a must have for professionals.
Features and Benefits
• Manufactured from high quality steel forged in one piece for additional strength
• Each product possesses a laser integrated metric scale to enable pre-adjusting and accurate measurement
• Precision hardened to bolster product longevity and resilience
• Even at the maximum opening of the wrench, the jaw doesn't fall out
• Three varying sizes ensure that you'll always have the correct size whatever the job
• Jaws placed parallel at a 15° angle to give maximum grip and reach even in difficult areas
• Ideal for use by professionals such as mechanics, plumbers, construction workers, engineers, electricians, general handiwork and repair work as well as DIY enthusiasts
• Conforms to ISO 6787, DIN 3117, ASME B107.8-2003 and BS 6333
Maximum Jaw Capacity
MFR Part No.
Number of Pieces
|Adjustable Spanner Set|