Capable of marking a variety of surfaces, smooth rough or lacquered, the range of Edding 751 Paint Marker comes in a wide range of colours. With a medium sized soft round bullet nib: (1 - 2mm) its opaque lacquer ink is ideal for labeling a range of materials even those dark in colour, with excellent waterproofing and heat resistance (400 °C). Its wear resistant ink makes it perfect for nuclear power plant, automotive and shipping industry applications.
Features and Benefits
• Marks virtually all materials including, plastic, wood and metal
• Medium soft bullet nib: ~1 - 2mm with valve-controlled ink flow
• Outstanding adhesion on both smooth and porous surfaces
• Especially good on dark and transparent materials
• Extremely wear-resistant on almost all surfaces
• Heat-resistant up to 400°C and excellent waterproof properties
• Available in a range of colours
• Nuclear power industry
|Heat Resistant up to 400°C Low Odour Quick Drying Waterproof|
For Use On
|Glass Metal Plastic Wood|
MFR Part No.
|Permanent Paint Marker|