Hammerite Direct to Rust Hammered Metal paints forms a tough barrier which repels moisture and provides long lasting protection for ferrous and non-ferrous metal surfaces. Its decorative hammered appearance offers a smooth finish as well as shedding water efficiently.
The paint can be applied directly onto rusty metal with no need for a primer or undercoat, (just use a wire brush to remove loose paint etc. ensuring to leave a dry dirt-free surface).
Features and Benefits
• Efficient protection for ferrous and non-ferrous metal surfaces
• Can be applied directly to rusted surfaces (once debris has been removed)
• Provides a barrier against moisture with efficient water shedding properties
• Easy application by brush or roller
• Available in a range of colours and volumes
• Corrosion treatment
Coverage per Container
For Use On
MFR Part No.