This range of rubber sheeting is general-purpose grade and is suited for use with water service and dilute chemicals. Available in a range of sizes, the product can be used to make low cost waterproof seals and gaskets.
Features and Benefits
• Versatile grade rubber sheeting, often used in marine applications as well as for general purpose workplace applications
• Ideal for low cost waterproof seals and gaskets
• 68 degrees shore A hardness
• Available in a variety of sizes to suit your exact needs
• Tensile strength at break: 3.0 Mpa
• Elongation at break: 200%
|Wet Area Work Mat|
|Commercial Rubber Sheeting|
MFR Part No.