Part of the Gran Premio shoe collection, the Jalas® Jupiter ankle boots are designed to be wider for a spacious and comfortable fit.
Extremely durable, they're constructed with a PU coated leather upper, while the aluminium toecap offers up to 200 Joules of impact protection.
The rubber outsole provides excellent traction in slippery conditions to keep you on your feet and safe in the harshest of environments.
Features and Benefits
• Heat-resistant outsole delivers heat protection up to 200°C
• Resists oil, petrol, water, acid, and alkalis to keep feet clean and dry
• ESD tested with a resistance below 35 megaohm
• Wider fitting for extra comfort, with allowance for thicker work socks
• Steel mid-sole for puncture protection
• Poron® XRD® protection zones for double impact protection
• Padded boot shaft for ankle comfort
• Ventilating insole for cool, comfortable feet during prolonged wear
• Bellows tongue prevents water ingress in wet conditions
• ProNose toe reinforcement to protect against toe injuries
• Outdoor work
• Harsh environments
• EN ISO 20345:2011 S3, SRC, CI, HRO, HI
MFR Part No.
|Metal Safety Boots|
|EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 HRO HI CI SRC|