Carver Rack Clamps are designed to cope with the toughest of engineering requirements, especially in fabrication, welding and maintenance. Consisting of a J shape notched bar and sliding jaw. Finished in a bright orange epoxy coating for durability.
No long screws to bend, or critical working parts exposed to weld spatter. The action of tightening the clamps does not impose rotation on the workpiece and the jaws may be reversed and the clamp used in reverse action.
Features and benefits
• J shape jaw for secure and easy clamping
• Anti-splatter shield protects the adjustment screw from weld splatter damage
• Spring loaded jaw mechanism holds jaw in position when pressure is removed
• Tightening action will not rotate work-piece for complete control
• Epoxy coating for long lasting durability
• Available in standard to heavy duty variations
MFR Part No.