These LCMX Coromant U inserts for drilling are ideal for use when working on a wide variety of materials. Manufactured from grade 1020 carbide and finished with a TiN coating, the inserts can be purchased in a range of sizes and specifications.
Features and Benefits
• Manufactured from grade 1020 carbide for resilience
• Finished with a TiN coating for further product protection
• Part of the Coromant U series which can be used in broad machining conditions for versatility
• Available in a wide range of sizes and specifications to suit your specific needs
• Suited for use on steels including stainless and hardened steels, cast iron, non-ferrous materials and heat resistant super alloys
ISO Category Grade
H K M N P S
MFR Part No.