Part of the T-Max® P range, these 80° trigon WNMG turning inserts boast improved resistance to heat and wear for bolstered longevity. Grade 1115 and TiAlN coated, the turning inserts are suited for use on stainless steel and heat resistant alloys. Available in an array of specifications to suit your exact needs.
Features and Benefits
• Available in a range of specifications to suit your needs
• Grade 1115 is highly durable and suited for use on stainless steels and heat resistant alloys
• TiAlN coated for longevity
• Part of the T-Max® P range that ensures an excellent surface finish and chip control and process security
• Suited for use when turning stainless steels and heat resistant alloys
Cutting Edge Length
ISO Category Grade
MFR Part No.