The twin-sized ratcheting podger spanner from Laser® features a Bi-Hex ratchet head for a speedy assembly. Designed for maximum user convenience, the Laser® range of ratcheting podgers have been precision engineered for professionals.
Features and Benefits
• Deep socket style protects against scraping injuries on the knuckles
• Black phosphate coating hardens the tool against damage and protects against corrosion
• Manufactured from high-quality chrome vanadium steel for tool strength and longevity
• Long tapered shaft allows for precise alignment
• Hole provided for a safety cord attachment
• Available in a wide range of sizes to suit all needs
Chrome Vanadium Steel
Metric or Imperial
MFR Part No.
Number of Pieces
Number of Points
Single or Double End
Ratchet Podger Spanner