3M™ heat shrink tubing offers a reliable performance for electrical splices, connections, and terminations of up to 600V applications. This 3M™ Heat shrink tube is designed to be easy and quick to identify. The split resistant and flame retardant is used as a shrink fit for electrical insulation over cable terminations and splices. The 3M™ heat shrink is lightweight wire harness covering, wire marking, wire bundling, component packaging and fire-resistant covering.
Features and Benefits
• These heat shrink tubes offers shrink-fit protection and strain relief against wires, terminals and connections and solder joints.
• Made from durable and flexible polyolefin
• Withstand temperatures of -55 to 135 degrees C.
• These heat shrink tubes offers flame-retardant rates for 600V applications
• Suitable for a wide range of applications including lightweight wire-harness covering, wire marking, wire bundling and component packaging
• K16/99085, IEC60684-2-212 type A tested, VDE certified and is RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
• UL Listed, BWB certificate K16/99085, IEC60684-2-212 type A tested, VDE certified
MFR Part No.