The Aqua ABW-S waterproof scales are IP68 rated, which ensures washdown protection and prevents damage caused by messy and dusty environments. To further facilitate hygienic maintenance, the weighing pan can be removed for deeper cleaning. Designed to improve productivity, preset weighing limits are easy to maintain with a visual indicator that changes colour and allows for fast and efficient working.
The Aqua scales are ideal for use when batching and packaging products and in food processing environments, with the clear LED displays shown at the front and back of the housing, which can allow for use by two people working in tandem.
Features and Benefits
• Sealed keypad design protects against the ingress of water and dirt
• Grade 304 durable, stainless steel casing for an easy to clean professional appearance
• Checkweighing function indicators won't feature on the display unless required to keep read-outs clear
• Adjustable feet are made from heavy duty rubber for enhanced stability and accurate results
• 20mm LED displays at both the front and rear of the scales allow for use in customer environments
• Can be externally calibrated using weights to verfiy and adjust settings
• Overload protection feature prevents damage to internal components
• Supplied with an AC adapter and has an integrated rechargeable battery for portabiility and use anywhere required
• Features an auto-power-off to conserve the battery
• Will stabilise within one second for consistent productivity and reliable weighing
• Food processing
• Weighing in dirty or dusty environments
• Parts counting
• 3-year manufacturer's warranty. See T&Cs for details
Weighing Pan Size: 245mm x 180mm
12VDC 50/60Hz 800mA Adaptor
ABS Stainless Steel
MFR Part No.
Wash Down Scales