These Cut F Sandy Nitrile Coated Gloves from the Halo® PPE range have been designed with comfort and performance in mind. Halo® products are manufactured to suit a diverse workforce, and ensure everyone is protected. By choosing Halo® you are supporting worthwhile charities including Mind for Mental Health and The Diversity Trust. Where possible, single-use plastic bags have been removed from Halo® packaging to reduce our impact on landfill and on the environment.
Available in a wide range of sizes, these 18 gauge cut F liner gloves possess a sandy nitrile palm coating for excellent grip when handling oily or greasy components as well as protecting against cutting injuries.
Features and Benefits
• 18 gauge cut F resistant liner allows for excellent dexterity and protection as well as comfort
• Sandy nitrile coated palm allows for excellent grip even when handling great or oily components
• The HPPE cut resistant material protects against cutting injuries
• Elasticated cuffs protect against the ingress of dirt and debris
• Touchscreen compatible so you do not have to remove the glove when operating phones, tablets and other touchscreen devices
• Additional thumb crotch protection
• Design ensures optimum dexterity, conformability and comfortability
• Available in various sizes to suit your needs
• Halo® products are BSI tested
• EN 388:2016 4.X.4.2.F
• EN 420:2003+A1:2009
EN388 Cut, Coup Test
EN388 Cut, TDM Test ISO 13997