The Viper Pro 5.0 Unisex boots are waterproof patrol boots which host a breathable bootie membrane to keep feet dry.
Designed with comfort, protection and durability at the forefront, the SRA rated sole protects the wearer against the risks posed by slips, trips and falls, whilst the durable leather upper with hard wearing mesh panels and ankle pads provide added protection and support when working on your feet for extended periods of time.
Features and Benefits
• Waterproof and breathable bootie membrane keeps feet dry and comfortable with extended wear
• M-P.A.C.T response insole for provides maximum comfort as well as shock absorption
• Leather upper also boasts hardwearing breathable mesh panels for bolstered durability
• SRA slip resistance rated to provide protection against slips, trips and falls
• Leather upper provides a stylish finish
• Rubber sole offers high traction for maximum grip on floors
• EVA midsole provides underfoot comfort when worn for extended periods
• Ankle pads for added protection when wearing
• Padded collar and tongue for comfort and support
• Scanner safe non metalic hardware
• Fast wicking lining for moisture management and overall comfort when working on your feet all day
• EN ISO 20347:2012
MFR Part No.
Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
Oil-Resistant Shock Absorption Slip-Resistant Water-Resistant
Slip Resistance Rating