The Elipse® half-mask and filter combination is ready to use and effectively protect against organic gases and dust. Made with medical-grade materials and featuring four points of adjustment, this half-mask comfortably protects over prolonged periods of wear.
Supplied with A1P3 filters, these combine a particulate filter with an activated carbon filter to remove organic gases and vapours with a boiling point >65°C and exposure of 1000ml/m3.
Features and Benefits
• Latex and silicone-free mask prevents skin irritation
• Comfortable to wear for long periods of time
• Elasticated head and neck strap is adjustable for comfort
• Compatible with other PPE, such as safety goggles and helmets
• Low profile filters provide an unobstructed field of vision
• Filters are reusable and changeable to prolong product life
• CE 0194
• EN 140:1998 (mask body)
• EN 14387:2004 + A1:2008 A1 P3 R D
MFR Part No.