Designed for wear in microelectronic industries and ATEX environments, these metal-free safety trainers deliver low electrical resistance (ESD). Water-repellent with anti-shock and slip-resistance features, these trainers protect and support the feet in wet and oily environments.
Features and Benefits
• 100% polyamide fabric lining with antibacterial and moisture-wicking properties
• Soft and scented polyurethane footbed with low electric resistance
• Impact absorbent soles to help protect against foot and leg fatigue
• Polyurethane/TPU sole delivers low electrical resistance
• Non-metallic toe cap for impact resistance up to 200 Joules
• Non-metallic midsole APT PLATE for zero Perforation
• Polycarbonate and fibreglass anti-torsion support to protect the arch of the foot
• EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 SRC
MFR Part No.
Composite Safety Trainers
Anti-Static Puncture-Resistant Slip-Resistant Water-Repellent
Slip Resistance Rating
Toe Cap Material