Constructed from the highest quality supple Deerskin leather, these TIG welding gloves feature a new tighter fit to allow for easier wire feeding. Suitable for handling intermittently hot objects and materials in high-heat environments, these welding gloves deliver protection you can rely on.
Features and Benefits
• Side patch on the small finger to resist abrasion
• 4mm foam lining for added protection and comfort
• Stitched with Kevlar® for added durability
• EN388: 2003 184.108.40.206.
• EN407: 2004 2.1.2.X.3.X.
• Kevlar® is a DuPont registered trademark
MFR Part No.
|EN388: 2003 EN407:2004|