Available in a range of diameters, the Karnasch Hard-Line annular cutters are able to drill hardened steel up to 40 Rockwell (HRC) and strength of 1400N.
Features and Benefits
• Available in diameters of 12-150 mm
• Made with a conical helix for clean chip flow and highest cutting ability even with difficult material
• Exclusively equipped with Sandvik carbide teeth
• Made in an elaborate pre-/intermediate-/after-cutting geometry resulting in clatter free, silent and easy cutting with highest lifetimes
• Ideal for drilling in hardened steel up to 40 Rockwell [HRC] and strength of 1400 N
• Drilling in all sorts of stainless steel
• Drilling in most difficult alloys [Hardox/Inconel/Titan]
• Drilling also excellent in all non-ferrous material such as alu, copper, brass and similar
Depth of Cut
MFR Part No.
Multi-Tooth Cutter - Standard Series