Available as both two and three section ladders, this range of push up extension ladders are manufactured in the UK from high quality aluminium. With varying sizes and specifications to suit your needs, each ladder is equipped with non-slip treads on the feet, box section stiles and wide rungs that orientate to a flat position when the ladder is at the correct climbing angle. Each ladder over 3 metres comes with a stabiliser as standard and every product features a heavy duty galvanised steel locking catch to hold in place when the ladder is extended.
Features and Benefits
• Rubber, serrated feet on the base to ensure protection of flooring and maximum grip on all surfaces
• Large serrated rungs that are designed for comfort as well as safety
• Possesses a heavy duty steel locking catch as standard to ensure that the ladder stays locked in place when extended
• All ladders over three metres long come equipped with a stabiliser to optimise safety when in use at heights
• Rungs have the ability to orientate themselves flat when you're at the correct working angle, to make sure you're safe to climb as well as providing comfort whilst working
• Ideal for use in construction as well as DIY and more general purpose uses
• Certified to BS EN131-2:2010 + A2:2017
• Comes with a five year guarantee (T's&C's apply)
• Example images are three section push up ladders
MFR Part No.
Number of Rungs
BS EN 131